What does creativity mean to you?
We asked our Red Fox Enthusiasts what creativity means to them.
Scroll down and see the benefits to creativity - and hey, maybe you need to sign up for some scheduled creativity time.
BEING CREATIVE MEANS...
- enjoying myself just the way I am while I make something to reflect what’s going on in my life
- trying to bring the ideas I am picturing in my head and there’s always something new
- the freedom to express myself, and being able to use the creativity to let out my emotions that would normally bet bottled up
- that I am probably coming up with an idea that is perfect in my world and may solve problems for myself and others; it may include artistic elements but not always
- self awareness
- to breathe in an airless world
- expressing myself through painting, crocheting, knitting, dancing, decorating, sewing and many other art forms
- Being creative is happiness, and fun!
- taking pictures & restoring old photos, creativity is found through photographs
- turning blah into TADA
RED FOX CREATIVE STUDIO is a creativity & wellness centre located in Regina, SK.
Want to know how you can be more creative? Join our mailing list.