ART + SOUL MINDFUL RETREAT - SUMMER 2018
ART + SOUL MINDFUL RETREAT - SUMMER 2018
THREE DAY RETREAT
SEPT 7TH - 9TH, 2018 (Friday - Sunday)
LOCATION: Cypress Hills, SK
There is a place inside of you that wants to feel free, joyful and alive.
Craving a break, feeling like a ball of stress? Life can feel like a bit of a mad house. There is never a better time to detox & start living your life with intention, presence and authenticity. Silence the inner critic, quiet your racing thoughts, and breathe in peacefulness. This retreat will guide you to a type of calmness, a kind of brain reboot. Through nature, creativity and listening to your authentic self, you will unwind, restore your life's energy and nourish your inner-self.
During this retreat, you will be playing creatively through art-making, strolling through the forrest and learning mindfulness practices. You have permission to be as creative as you need – this art will not end up on walls, it might not even end up on your fridge - this art lives in you and you deserve to express it.
Inhale… exhale… and scroll to discover the value of mindfulness & creativity, and how it can can bring balance to your life.
You can expect to experience:
- Reflective and fun ways to get in touch with your authentic self
- Mindfulness & creative practices including gentle stretching, walking meditation, and reflection
- Guided nature walks: forrest views; breath-taking scenery
- Plenty of free time to reflect & journal
- Connecting….lots of connecting, connecting with yourself, others and nature
- ART + SOUL exercises, mixed media & creative art journaling:
An ART journal, along with some other goodies will be provided. You will have opportunities to play with some really cool art supplies.
$695* - single occupancy
$550* - double occupancy (per person)
*see FAQ's for payment options
- THREE days of retreat inspiration. We’ll start Friday at 5:00 and finish by Sunday at NOON.
- Two night accommodations provided by Cypress Hills Resort.
- TWO delicious breakfasts (other meals are on your own) & yummy snacks during sessions.
- Endless inspiration and opportunities for joy
- Intimate setting (8 participants total)
Schedule (*subject to tiny changes):
You are welcome to arrive in Cypress as early as you like, and can check into the RESORT as early at 3:00pm. We will meet together at 5:00 and enjoy a delicious supper together, then commence our opening circle. Saturday will be a day spent doing light stretching, being creative, having intentional conversations, enjoying relaxing free time, and being surrounded by nature. We’ll spend Sunday morning with more nature, creativity and reflection. We will wrap up by NOON and send you on your way home feeling refreshed, filled with (creative) joy, and grateful for such a unique experaiance.
3:00 - CHECK-IN
5:00 - GATHER - EAT TOGETHER – HOTEL RESTAURANT
6:00 – INTRODUCTIONS & OPENING CIRCLE
7:00 – ART + SOUL EXERCISE - CONDO
8:00 – DRIVE TO BALD BUTTE AND WATCH THE SUNSET
8:30 – BREAKFAST - EAT TOGETHER – HOTEL RESTAURANT
9:30 – PREP FOR WALK
10:00 – MEDITATION + MINDFUL NATURE WALK
BREAK FOR FREE TIME + LUNCH (ON YOUR OWN)
1:30 – ART + SOUL EXERCISE
4:30 - MINDFUL NATURE WALK
BREAK FOR FREE TIME + SUPPER (ON YOUR OWN)
7:00 – DESSERT, WINE, SOCIAL
9:00 – END OF DAY MEDITATION
7:00 – MEDITATION + MINDFUL WALK AROUND THE LAKE
8:00 – BREAKFAST - EAT TOGETHER – HOTEL RESTAURANT
9:30 – ART + SOUL EXERCISE
10:30 – FEEDBACK + CLOSING CIRCLE
NOON – CHECK OUT
REASONS TO ATTEND THE ART + SOUL RETREAT:
- Moving towards living a more intentional and authentic life
- The ability to move past distractions and scattered thoughts
- Sitting with your feelings, beginning to know them, learning from them
- Permission to go into the deepest parts of yourself
- Something new will come into being - enhancing your desire for self expression (and to be seen & heard)
- Giving permission to let your body speak to you
- Increased self love and self acceptance
- Increased blood flow while being creative & mindful
- Improvements in immune system, blood pressure, heart rate and respiration
How can I pay for this retreat?
1. You can pay in full by adding this retreat to your cart OR
2. You can pay the $200 "DEPOSIT - PART ONE", and pay "BALANCE - PART TWO" 30 days before the start date.
If Client cancels the their registration for the retreat for any reason, Red Fox Creative Studio shall be entitled to retain the entire deposit already paid and no portion shall be refunded.
Who is this retreat for?
YOU! Anyone. Everyone. If you’re feeling bogged down with duties and responsibilities and you want a place to play, a place to have some fun and a place to feel grounded & balanced again. You will be recharged and rejuvenated by diving into the bottomless well of your own creative energies. You will be supported to reclaim your personal courage. You will develop greater trust in your intuition, your inner guidance and your authenticity.
Do I have to be "good" at art?
First things first, "good" is a matter of opinion and here "opinions" are not part of the process. I personally guarantee that you and your creativity will feel embraced and validated. Your personal expression will be encouraged to bloom, blossom and grow like some beautiful prairie crisium!
Do I have to have experience with meditation?
No, this is not the Eat, Pray Love version where you sit in robes and meditate in silence for hours. This is the kind of meditation that flows, is easy and relatively short.
Can I bring my spouse and children?
Yes. If you would like to have your family enjoy Cypress Hills while you attend the workshop, all of the reserved rooms have two queen beds. If you pay the single occupancy fee you will have the entire room to yourself.
Can I stay longer?
Feel free to extend your time in Cypress Hills before or after the workshop. There is so much to see and do in the area. Contact the Cypress Hills Resort to check availability.