WOMEN'S EMPOWERMENT RETREAT
WOMEN'S EMPOWERMENT RETREAT
“what's the greatest lesson a woman should learn?
that since day one. she's already had everything
she needs within herself. it's the world that
convinced her she did not”
- rupi kaur
SATURDAY JUNE 9TH 10:00AM - 4:00PM
Do you want to get back in touch with your creative spontaneous expressive self? There is a place inside of you that wants to feel free, joyful and alive.
Need a break? Life can feel like a bit of a mad house. Feeling like a ball of stress? There’s never a better time to detox & start living your life with more intention, more presence and more authenticity. You have permission to be as creative as you need – this art will not end up on walls, it might not even end up on your fridge - this art lives in you and you deserve to express it.
Inhale… exhale… and scroll on to discover the value of expressive art and how it can bring balance to your life.
YOU will experience:
- Guided mindful exercises
- Learning basic art techniques
- Plenty of free time to reflect & journal
- Connecting….lots of connecting, connecting with yourself, others and nature.
Cost for the retreat is $98
- 5+ hours of guidance
- Snacks & drinks served all day
- Personalized art & mindful guidance
- Expressive Art facilitation
- Intimate setting (8 women total)
Are you ready to discover your creative self, the one who lives deep within?
Ok, so you haven't picked up a pencil crayon since elementary, and you cringe when someone asks you what you do for fun (meanwhile thinking about all the Michaels purchases sitting untouched). Through intimate conversation and guided visualizations, we will show you how to access what we call "creative joy” a realm of effortless creation. Don't think, be inspired, and see freedom in creativity and let your confidence arise and spread.
REASONS TO ATTEND
- Creating trust in yourself and in the process. Letting your body speak to you.
- Acceptance of what you cannot control (aka. other people)
- Increased self love and self acceptance.
- Moving towards living a more intentional and authentic life
- The ability to move past distractions and scattered thoughts
- Accessibility to unconscious thoughts - and your ability to alter them (aka. cognitive distortions, "the stories we tell ourselves")
- Realizing the "part you play" in your life & interpersonal communications
- Sitting with your feelings, beginning to know them, learning from them
- Permission to go into the deepest parts of yourself
- Something new will come into being - enhancing your desire for self expression (and to be seen & heard)
- Increased blood flow while creating
- Improvements in immune system, blood pressure, heart rate and respiration
Who is this retreat for?
YOU! Anyone. Everyone. If you’re feeling bogged down with duties and responsibilities and you want a place to play, a place to have some fun and a place to feel grounded & balanced again. You will be recharged and rejuvenated by diving into the bottomless well of your own creative energies. You will be supported to reclaim your personal courage. You will develop greater trust in your intuition, your inner guidance and your authenticity.
Do I have to be "good" at art?
First things first, "good" is a matter of opinion and here "opinions" are not part of the process. I personally guarantee that you and your creativity will feel embraced and validated. Your personal expression will be encouraged to bloom, blossom and grow like some beautiful prairie crisium!
Do I have to have experience with meditation?
No, this is not the Eat, Pray Love version where you sit in robes and meditate in silence for hours. This is the kind of meditation that flows, is easy and most importantly short.
How can I pay for this retreat?
1. You can pay in full by adding this retreat to your cart OR
2. You can contact us and arrange to pay the deposit, and pay the remainder up to 7 days before the start date.
If Client cancels the their registration for the retreat for any reason, Red Fox Creative Studio shall be entitled to retain the entire deposit already paid and no portion shall be refunded.